Lacoste Repel 2 Mens Tennis Shoes
- Honeycomb synthetic/mesh upper for superior forefoot and midfoot support and outstanding breathability.
- Memory foam in heel and forefoot regions beneath the insole for shock absorption.
- Perforated moisture management insole.
- Unique inner heel gel pack for added support and impact absorption.
- Roll Stop system on the sole for added lateral stability.
- TPU midsole support system.
- TPU toe bumper for abrasion resistance.
- MBS600 multi-directional outsole for superior traction and durability.
- Signature croc on side.
Average weight: 15.8 oz (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This is a great shoe! The obvious understated good looks are a bonus to the performance of the quality shoe. Traction is very good, the shoe is quite stable with little side to side movement. My favorite feature is how this shoe form fits your foot, the arch support is perfect and the small rise right behind the toe area allows you to stop quickly without your toes jamming against the front of the shoe. There is a short break in time needed but not excessive. I bought the women's model for my wife and she enjoys this product as well. I highly recommend this shoe for the tennis player who wants more than the bargain of the week at the local box store.