Lacoste Repel 2 Womens Tennis Shoes
- Honeycomb synthetic/mesh upper for superior forefoot and midfoot support and outstanding breathability.
- Memory foam in heel and forefoot regions beneath the insole for shock absorption.
- Perforated moisture management insole.
- Unique inner heel gel pack for added support and impact absorption.
- Roll Stop system on the sole for added lateral stability.
- TPU midsole support system.
- TPU toe bumper for abrasion resistance.
- MBS600 multi-directional outsole for superior traction and durability.
- Signature croc on side.
Average weight: 14.2 oz (Size 8.5)
Note: Color shown in video may differ from product on page
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Lacoste Repel 2
I play high school tennis and was looking for an excellent shoe. I bought Lacoste shoes because, while I love Nike running shoes, I can always be sure of Lacoste's quality and style for tennis. These feel like they were made for me. Good sole and tread that doesn't hinder lateral movement, good ventilation, excellent fit for narrow feet like mine. Good for medium arches. They run a tad long, but overall are worth the buy.