New Balance MC 696WS (2E) Mens Tennis Shoes
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Mesh upper with synthetic overlays. Padded tongue and heel collar.
- Midsole: Injection molded EVA midsole for lightweight, durable cushioning. ABZORB foam offers a superior blend of cushioning and compression set. Die-cut insole for added step in comfort.
- Outsole: NDurance rubber compound is used in high wear areas for maximum durability. Herringbone traction pattern provides all court performance.
- Weight: 12.4 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
a good shoe
I have always liked the New Balance shoes and they wear well. I ordered this shoe not knowing what to expect. It broke-in almost immediately and has a wider edge that lets me hold on to the court when my foot is not flat to the court. The cover breathes better than the all leather and I was happy with the price and fit.
This shoe is as perfect a fitting shoe as I have purchased - so good that I quickly ordered a second pair that will stay in the box until I need them.
FITS LIKE A GLOVE
A great sneaker that fits true to size. Felt like they were molded to my feet. Will use them on hard court as the soles are smooth. Not enough bite fo clay court tennis. For the $$ you can't beat these sneakers.