New Balance MC 696WS (2E) Mens Tennis Shoes
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Upper: Mesh upper with synthetic overlays. Padded tongue and heel collar.
- Midsole: Injection molded EVA midsole for lightweight, durable cushioning. ABZORB foam offers a superior blend of cushioning and compression set. Die-cut insole for added step in comfort.
- Outsole: NDurance rubber compound is used in high wear areas for maximum durability. Herringbone traction pattern provides all court performance.
- Weight: 12.4 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Nice fit. I've worn 4E width but tried this shoe and was pleasantly surprised. No break in and very comfortable.
My son loves them
My son suffers from "Plantar fasciitis". I let him try my shoes of this same model but of 1 size bigger. He loves it with minimum complaint about them being too big. I therefore got this pair of the right size for him. He is very happy since the suffering from "Plantar fasciitis" has significantly reduced.
Not my favorite
NB is my favorite brand, but this pair are not my favorite. I bought the right size for me, the same size I have been using. Somehow they look fluffy. They don't look like and feel like tennis shoes, but running shoes.
a good shoe
I have always liked the New Balance shoes and they wear well. I ordered this shoe not knowing what to expect. It broke-in almost immediately and has a wider edge that lets me hold on to the court when my foot is not flat to the court. The cover breathes better than the all leather and I was happy with the price and fit.
This shoe is as perfect a fitting shoe as I have purchased - so good that I quickly ordered a second pair that will stay in the box until I need them.
FITS LIKE A GLOVE
A great sneaker that fits true to size. Felt like they were molded to my feet. Will use them on hard court as the soles are smooth. Not enough bite fo clay court tennis. For the $$ you can't beat these sneakers.