New Balance MC 996WG (D) Mens Tennis Shoes
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Low profile
- Synthetic mesh upper with NDURE cage for lightweight stability.
- Molded "N" logo
- ISS for added comfort, fit, and stability
- PROBANK in the midsole for lightweight stability.
- Premium insert
- ABZORB foam for superior cushioning and compression
- REVLITE for a 32% lighter than standard foam
- Ndurance rubber for maximum durability in high wear areas
- Herringbone outsole
- Non-marking outsole
Average weight: 13.8 oz. (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Nice Fit Sneakers..
I just got these sneakers and wore it for the first time today. Wow, love these sneakers. The fit was great and they felt light on my feet. Wish that they have more of my size.
Very comfortable shoe!!
The grip on the hard court is awesome. The weight is perfect. Not to tight on the foot, but tight enough, If you like you toes to feel free they are perfect. Wish they were a little more tall on the back just a little more closer to my ankle, some I feel like they are coming out. The laces can be a few inches longer ( I use double lazo ). The 1 year warranty on the out sole is a must. I'm a 3 times a week player but I must say that before my out sole was out the whole out sole got lose and came out. Warranty replaced them. Other than that I prefer this shoes over Nike Vapor Zoom, Nike Ballistic and Adidas Barricade. I will buy again this shoes!!!