New Balance MC 996WS (2E) Mens Tennis Shoes
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Low profile
- Synthetic mesh upper with NDURE cage for lightweight stability.
- Molded "N" logo
- ISS for added comfort, fit, and stability
- PROBANK in the midsole for lightweight stability.
- Premium insert
- ABZORB foam for superior cushioning and compression
- REVLITE for a 32% lighter than standard foam
- Ndurance rubber for maximum durability in high wear areas
- Herringbone outsole
- Non-marking outsole
Average weight: 13.8 oz. (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Comparison to 656
They seem like they would likely make good shoes for those not needing a wide shoe. They are light weight and seem like they would have fairly good cushion and long life-span. However, if you were a fan of the recently discontinued 656, please know that this shoe will be far too narrow for you if you wore the 2E in the 656. 4E is not available in the 996, so if you have wide feet, you need to look elsewhere. I returned these shoes immediately. If you were a fan of the discontinued 781, this shoe would probably suit you well.
The most comfortable, light weight shoe. This is my third pair.