New Balance MC 996WS (D) Mens Tennis Shoes
An evolution of the New Balance 851, the MC 996 steps up the game with PROBANK stability technology. Built with REVLITE and an NDURE cage, the 996 keeps athletes light on their feet without sacrificing durability. One of the lightest shoes on the market today in a classic new white and silver color. As worn by Milos Raonic on the ATP Tour.
Midwest Sports only ships New Balance products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Low profile
- Synthetic mesh upper with NDURE cage for lightweight stability.
- Molded "N" logo
- ISS for added comfort, fit, and stability
- PROBANK in the midsole for lightweight stability.
- Premium insert
- ABZORB foam for superior cushioning and compression
- REVLITE for a 32% lighter than standard foam
- Ndurance rubber for maximum durability in high wear areas
- Herringbone outsole
- Non-marking outsole
Average weight: 13.8 oz. (size 10.5)