New Balance MC 996WS (D) Mens Tennis Shoes
Fit Tip: Length - true to size. Width - Medium. Arch - Slightly low. Little to no break-in. Last - PL-12 (More Modern/Sleeker Fit)An evolution of the New Balance 851, the MC 996 steps up the game with PROBANK stability technology. Built with REVLITE and an NDURE cage, the 996 keeps athletes light on their feet without sacrificing durability. One of the lightest shoes on the market today in a classic new white and silver color. As worn by Milos Raonic on the ATP Tour.
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Low profile
- Synthetic mesh upper with NDURE cage for lightweight stability.
- Molded "N" logo
- ISS for added comfort, fit, and stability
- PROBANK in the midsole for lightweight stability.
- Premium insert
- ABZORB foam for superior cushioning and compression
- REVLITE for a 32% lighter than standard foam
- Ndurance rubber for maximum durability in high wear areas
- Herringbone outsole
- Non-marking outsole
Average weight: 13.8 oz. (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Very cormfortable shoe out of the box. Took about three wears to break-in. Low to the ground shoe. Great traction.
Always loved the New Balance shoe. This shoe priced very low was a big surprise with its comfort and feel on the court. Never have to worry about breaking in a pair of New Balance shoes.
Tremendous shoe light very stable wears great.