New Balance MC 1005WP (2E) Mens Tennis Shoes
Fit Tip: Length - Slightly long. Width - Wide. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The New Balance MC1005 is a favorite among tennis pros and is perfect for long days on the court. The MC1005 is a high performance tennis shoe that offers the ultimate in breathability, cushioning and durability. The MC1005 remains a technical, supportive, cushioned tennis shoe featuring S-Curve technology that enhances the shoe's performance attributes. Abzorb SBS cushioning in the heel/forefoot for superior shock absorption, performance, and comfort. NDurance outsole combines with high abrasion toe tip for maximum durability on courts. Lightning Dry lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. Lightweight synthetic/mesh upper ensures lightweight support. Wide 2E Width.
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, breathability and support
- Abzorb SBS system in the heel and forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
- S Curve technology provides additional support and stability.
- Long wear drag tip for long lasting protection.
- C-Cap Midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Lightning Dry lining to keep feet cool and dry.
- Adjustable LockDown Liner integrated into the lacing to provide a custom fit and securely hold the midfoot.
- Ndurance Outsole for unsurpassed durability.
Average weight: 13..6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
comfort of the shoe
I was wearing nike both the lunar ballistic 1.5 & the vapor 9.5 tour,they are more stylish but not for me on the court. I have a wide foot with a high arch. The new balance is much more comfortable as I play four times a week on the carpet, highly recommend the shoe.
no break in
This shoe is comfortable from the moment you put it on. Nice; wide toe-box and a soft; cushiony feel.
like floating on air
Very light and the cushioning is amazing .......it's like running on a big piece of foam. Hardcourts aren't hard anymore. The extra width is wonderful.............no more pnched toes. I kinda like 'em!!