New Balance MC1005MH (2E) Mens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip: Length - Slightly long. Width - Wide. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The New Balance MC1005 is a favorite among tennis pros and is perfect for long days on the court. The MC1005 is a high performance tennis shoe that offers the ultimate in breathability, cushioning and durability. The MC1005 remains a technical, supportive, cushioned tennis shoe featuring S-Curve technology that enhances the shoe's performance attributes. Abzorb SBS cushioning in the heel/forefoot for superior shock absorption, performance, and comfort. NDurance outsole combines with high abrasion toe tip for maximum durability on courts. Lightning Dry lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. Lightweight synthetic/mesh upper ensures lightweight support. Wide 2E Width.
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, breathability and support.
- Abzorb SBS system in the heel and forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
- S Curve technology provides additional support and stability.
- Long wear drag tip for long lasting protection.
- C-Cap Midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Lightning Dry lining to keep feet cool and dry.
- Ndurance Outsole for unsurpassed durability.
Average weight: 13.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Great tennis shoe!
This is my 8th pair of 1005 (2E) tennis sneakers. I have found that they have great support and enough width for me to wear thick thorlo socks & ankle braces. I haven't found any other NB shoes that are wide enough at 2E and 4E is way too wide for me. The only complaint I have is that this particular pair is a little too wide in the front. Seems like there may be some inconsistency in their manufacturing process. Also, how about some cooler designs and colors!!! If I could find Adidas or Asics in 2E, I would try them...