New Balance MC 1005BS (2E) Mens Tennis Shoes
Fit Tip: Length - Slightly long. Width - Wide. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The New Balance MC1005 is a favorite among tennis pros and is perfect for long days on the court. The MC1005 is a high performance tennis shoe that offers the ultimate in breathability, cushioning and durability. The MC1005 remains a technical, supportive, cushioned tennis shoe featuring S-Curve technology that enhances the shoe's performance attributes. Abzorb SBS cushioning in the heel/forefoot for superior shock absorption, performance, and comfort. NDurance outsole combines with high abrasion toe tip for maximum durability on courts. Lightning Dry lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. Lightweight synthetic/mesh upper ensures lightweight support. Wide 2E Width.
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, breathability and support
- Abzorb SBS system in the heel and forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
- S Curve technology provides additional support and stability.
- Long wear drag tip for long lasting protection.
- C-Cap Midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Lightning Dry lining to keep feet cool and dry.
- Adjustable LockDown Liner integrated into the lacing to provide a custom fit and securely hold the midfoot.
- Ndurance Outsole for unsurpassed durability.
Average weight: 13.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
if the shoe fits, wear it
Finally a shoe the fits my wide forefoot and narrower ankle heels. Love the lite weight and great traction. pivots nicely.
Light and lively
Comfortable and light, enabling foot speed and court cverage
Comfortable, durable, light, sharp looking...Fantastic tennis shoe!
Great tennis shoe. fits true to size and very durable.