New Balance MC 1005WP (4E) Mens Tennis Shoes
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, breathability and support.
- Abzorb SBS system in the heel and forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
- S Curve technology provides additional support and stability.
- Long wear drag tip for long lasting protection.
- C-Cap Midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Lightning Dry lining to keep feet cool and dry.
- Adjustable LockDown Liner integrated into the lacing to provide a custom fit and securely hold the midfoot.
- Ndurance Outsole for unsurpassed durability.
Average weight: 13.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Perfect Birthday Gift
This is the only brand of tennis shoes my tennis partner/boyfriend buys. He says he never has to break them in and they feel great.
Wide enough. Win.
These were actually wide enough, unlike many "wide" shoes I've tried. Comfy from the first day without breaking-in time. Great for tennis so far (10 matches/3 weeks). I'll buy them again if they are available when these wear out.
The size is right, the performance is awesome, and the choice was spot on. My husband loves them.
I have a knee replacement done few years ago. My doctor toll me that I could play doubles. I did and was having problems with my food on the good knee and it was kind of hard with my injured knee. Then, I purchased these sneakers. It is wonderful. No problems with toe nails. The food on the good knee doesn't hurt any more and I get full support on the food with my knee replaced. I find myself forgetting that I have an injured knee and do not have to ice my feets after games. I strongly recomend these sneakers. In fact, I am about to buy my second pair.
Great for playing tennis in or shoveling show with. These are the best ever