New Balance MC 1005WP (4E) Mens Tennis Shoes
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, breathability and support.
- Abzorb SBS system in the heel and forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
- S Curve technology provides additional support and stability.
- Long wear drag tip for long lasting protection.
- C-Cap Midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Lightning Dry lining to keep feet cool and dry.
- Adjustable LockDown Liner integrated into the lacing to provide a custom fit and securely hold the midfoot.
- Ndurance Outsole for unsurpassed durability.
Average weight: 13.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I have a knee replacement done few years ago. My doctor toll me that I could play doubles. I did and was having problems with my food on the good knee and it was kind of hard with my injured knee. Then, I purchased these sneakers. It is wonderful. No problems with toe nails. The food on the good knee doesn't hurt any more and I get full support on the food with my knee replaced. I find myself forgetting that I have an injured knee and do not have to ice my feets after games. I strongly recomend these sneakers. In fact, I am about to buy my second pair.
Great for playing tennis in or shoveling show with. These are the best ever