New Balance MC 1005WP (D) Mens Tennis Shoes
Fit Tip: Length - Slightly long. Width - Slightly wide. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The New Balance MC1005 is a favorite among tennis pros and is perfect for long days on the court. The MC1005 is a high performance tennis shoe that offers the ultimate in breathability, cushioning and durability. The MC1005 remains a technical, supportive, cushioned tennis shoe featuring S-Curve technology that enhances the shoe's performance attributes. Abzorb SBS cushioning in the heel/forefoot for superior shock absorption, performance, and comfort. NDurance outsole combines with high abrasion toe tip for maximum durability on courts. Lightning Dry lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. Lightweight synthetic/mesh upper ensures lightweight support. Regular D Width.
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, breathability and support.
- Abzorb SBS system in the heel and forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
- S Curve technology provides additional support and stability.
- Long wear drag tip for long lasting protection.
- C-Cap Midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Lightning Dry lining to keep feet cool and dry.
- Ndurance Outsole for unsurpassed durability.
Average weight: 13.6 ounces (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Love this shoe
This shoe defies logic. It actually felt comfortable with no break in needed from the moment I put them on. They give support and I use them all day
Very comfortable shoe
Looks like I will be using it off the tennis courts more than on them
The fact that I'm buying my 3rd pair should tell all that needs to be said
Very nice shoe. They happen to fit my feet better than the Nike and Adidas I've used in the past. No break in needed.
Very comfortable right from start. Light weight, cool. I like these better than previous model.