New Balance MC786WR (D) Mens Tennis Shoe
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- ABZORB Heel and Forefoot: Provides maximum comfort and support.
- Leather upper
- Stability Web Arch Support: Both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex. For durability and added breathability.
- C-CAP Midsole: Lightweight compression molded EVA provides cushioning and flexibility.
- N-durance Outsole: For unsurpassed durability.
- Long-wear drag tip: For long-lasting protection.
- Lightning Dry lining: Moisture management liner to keep feet dry.
Average weight: 13.8 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This shoe fits great right out of the box and ready for the court. Always loved New Balance. They stand behind their product 100%. Great fit, support and eliminates ankle roll over.
The shoe requires no immediate break-in period which works well for me. In addition, the shoes are wide enough so I don't have to worry about additional cost and countless trials. Jim
Comfortable and nice to find it in size15
Good fit even with my NB cushion/support insert. Seem to be comparable to the Lotto and Wilson shoes I wear. I'll have to see which I prefer when playing singles. Only gave 4 stars because I don't know how durable they will be. But with the 6 month guarantee, shouldn't be an issue. Surprised they were on sale, since they are a new shoe-great deal!
I have already worn out this particular model in the blue all mesh toe and it was very comfortable for my wide feet. This one feels equally as comfortable
EXCELLENT TENNIS SHOE
I LOVED THE LOOK OF THE SHOE FROM DAY 1---WHEN I RECEIVED THE SHOE I IMMEDIATELY PUT THEM ON AND THEY FIT PERFECT! THEN WHEN I PLAYED W/THEM I FELT LIKE A TOURING PRO---YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED IN BUYING THESE---NEW BALANCE IS AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN THE BIG NAME BRANDS!
New Balance tennis shoe
this tennis shoe fits well....I bought it becuse they are wider than other manufacturer's shoes.....they feel well in the tennis court