New Balance MC786WR (D) Mens Tennis Shoe
1 YEAR OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- ABZORB Heel and Forefoot: Provides maximum comfort and support.
- Leather upper
- Stability Web Arch Support: Both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex. For durability and added breathability.
- C-CAP Midsole: Lightweight compression molded EVA provides cushioning and flexibility.
- N-durance Outsole: For unsurpassed durability.
- Long-wear drag tip: For long-lasting protection.
- Lightning Dry lining: Moisture management liner to keep feet dry.
Average weight: 13.8 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Comfortable and nice to find it in size15
Good fit even with my NB cushion/support insert. Seem to be comparable to the Lotto and Wilson shoes I wear. I'll have to see which I prefer when playing singles. Only gave 4 stars because I don't know how durable they will be. But with the 6 month guarantee, shouldn't be an issue. Surprised they were on sale, since they are a new shoe-great deal!
EXCELLENT TENNIS SHOE
I LOVED THE LOOK OF THE SHOE FROM DAY 1---WHEN I RECEIVED THE SHOE I IMMEDIATELY PUT THEM ON AND THEY FIT PERFECT! THEN WHEN I PLAYED W/THEM I FELT LIKE A TOURING PRO---YOU WON'T BE DISAPPOINTED IN BUYING THESE---NEW BALANCE IS AS GOOD OR BETTER THAN THE BIG NAME BRANDS!
I have already worn out this particular model in the blue all mesh toe and it was very comfortable for my wide feet. This one feels equally as comfortable
New Balance tennis shoe
this tennis shoe fits well....I bought it becuse they are wider than other manufacturer's shoes.....they feel well in the tennis court