New Balance WC 996WS (B) Womens Tennis Shoes
Fit Tip: Length - true to size. Width - Medium. Arch - Slightly low. Little to no break-in. Last - PL-12 (More Modern/Sleeker Fit)An evolution of the New Balance 851, the WC 996 steps up the game with PROBANK stability technology. Built with REVLITE and an NDURE cage, the 996 keeps athletes light on their feet without sacrificing durability. One of the lightest shoes on the market today in a classic white and silver color.
- Low profile
- Synthetic mesh upper with NDURE cage for lightweight stability.
- Molded "N" logo
- ISS for added comfort, fit, and stability
- PROBANK in the midsole for lightweight stability.
- Premium insert
- ABZORB foam for superior cushioning and compression
- REVLITE for a 32% lighter than standard foam
- Ndurance rubber for maximum durability in high wear areas
- Herringbone outsole
- Non-marking outsole
Average weight: 12.0 oz. (size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I have just bought my second pair of these shoes. I need a shoe that gives a little in the front sides of shoe. These are perfect!! I highly recommend.
I am a true 8.5, but this shoe ran at least a half size to a full size big.
I have a more narrow foot, but still can wear a size B comfortably. This shoe ran wide on me.