New Balance WC1005PB (B) Womens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip: Length - Slightly long. Width - Slightly wide. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The New Balance WC1005 is a favorite among tennis pros and is perfect for long days on the court. The WC1005 is a high performance tennis shoe that offers the ultimate in breathability, cushioning and durability. The WC1005 remains a technical, supportive, cushioned tennis shoe featuring S-Curve technology that enhances the shoe's performance attributes. Abzorb SBS cushioning in the heel/forefoot for superior shock absorption, performance, and comfort. NDurance outsole combines with high abrasion toe tip for maximum durability on courts. Lightning Dry lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. Lightweight synthetic/mesh upper ensures lightweight support. Regular B Width.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, breathability and support.
- Abzorb SBS system in the heel and forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
- S Curve technology provides additional support and stability.
- Long wear drag tip for long lasting protection.
- C-Cap Midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Lightning Dry lining to keep feet cool and dry.
- Adjustable LockDown Liner integrated into the lacing to provide a custom fit and securely hold the midfoot.
- Ndurance Outsole for unsurpassed durability.
Average weight: 11.2 oz. ounces (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Always worn New Balance shoes!
I have worn New Balance court shoes for 8 years and love them. I have a narrow foot and they are the only company I can find that makes them to fit me. I typically wear a 7-1/2AA but have always had to order an 8AA in court shoes; however, for this shoe I ordered the 8AA and it was too big. I ordered a 7-1/2AA and it fit perfectly. Don't know why the sizing is different on this shoe but that's ok as they are great. No break-in period required.