New Balance WC1005WS (B) Womens Tennis Shoes
Fit Tip: Length - Slightly long. Width - Slightly wide. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The New Balance WC1005 is a favorite among tennis pros and is perfect for long days on the court. The WC1005 is a high performance tennis shoe that offers the ultimate in breathability, cushioning and durability. The WC1005 remains a technical, supportive, cushioned tennis shoe featuring S-Curve technology that enhances the shoe's performance attributes. Abzorb SBS cushioning in the heel/forefoot for superior shock absorption, performance, and comfort. NDurance outsole combines with high abrasion toe tip for maximum durability on courts. Lightning Dry lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. Lightweight synthetic/mesh upper ensures lightweight support. Regular B Width.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, breathability and support.
- Abzorb SBS system in the heel and forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
- S Curve technology provides additional support and stability.
- Long wear drag tip for long lasting protection.
- C-Cap Midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Lightning Dry lining to keep feet cool and dry.
- Adjustable LockDown Liner integrated into the lacing to provide a custom fit and securely hold the midfoot.
- Ndurance Outsole for unsurpassed durability.
Average weight: 11.2 oz. ounces (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This shoes fits great and wears fairly well. The last pair wore out on the inside of the heel before the sole. It is just as important to have support inside as out.
women's new balance 1005 tennis shoes
This was my second pair, which I purchased because the shoes were sturdy and supportive, and very lightweight...which is most important to me.. They clean up good as new in the washing machine, and look very nice as well.
Great shoe for people with bunions...
I was wearing the NB804 tennis shoe but they are all leather and really hot, and as they aged, the leather loosened up and I couldn't tighten it up enough to keep my foot from slipping. I wanted to move to the WC1005 but was concerned about the reviews noting the heel was wider/larger than in the previous model (1004) and although I have a wide foot, I have a narrow heel. After trying them on in a store and having the heel slip initially, I re-tightened them and changed the lacing at the top, and they felt great. The white/blue version is running about $40 cheaper on-line than the all white so I bought it. I've been wearing them for tennis several hours a day for the last two weeks. I have a bunion on one foot and normally have to wear a D (wide) width, but in this shoe the regular B width has been perfect. They felt great from the first day and I'm very pleased.