New Balance WC1005WS (D) Womens Tennis Shoes
Fit Tip: Length - Slightly long. Width - Wide. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The New Balance WC1005 is a favorite among tennis pros and is perfect for long days on the court. The WC1005 is a high performance tennis shoe that offers the ultimate in breathability, cushioning and durability. The WC1005 remains a technical, supportive, cushioned tennis shoe featuring S-Curve technology that enhances the shoe's performance attributes. Abzorb SBS cushioning in the heel/forefoot for superior shock absorption, performance, and comfort. NDurance outsole combines with high abrasion toe tip for maximum durability on courts. Lightning Dry lining keeps feet dry and comfortable. Lightweight synthetic/mesh upper ensures lightweight support. Wide D Width.
- Synthetic/mesh upper provides lightweight comfort, breathability and support
- Abzorb SBS system in the heel and forefoot provides maximum shock absorption.
- S Curve technology provides additional support and stability.
- Long wear drag tip for long lasting protection.
- C-Cap Midsole provides lightweight cushioning and flexibility.
- Lightning Dry lining to keep feet cool and dry.
- Adjustable LockDown Liner integrated into the lacing to provide a custom fit and securely hold the midfoot.
- Ndurance Outsole for unsurpassed durability.
Average weight: 11.2 oz. ounces (size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This is the most comfortable shoe out of the box that I have ever worn. Good support and an ample toe box. Very light and move well on hard and clay courts.