New Balance WC696BP (B) Womens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip: Length - true to size. Width - Medium. Arch - Slightly low. Little to no break-in. Last - PL-12 (More Modern/Sleeker Fit)The womens New Balance WC 696 offers a new, performance value in the New Balance tennis shoe line. ABZORB technology for excellent cushioning, with a breathable mesh upper. A great option for the casual to intermediate player who wants to enjoy the courts in comfort. Striking new blue and pink colorway!
- Upper: Mesh upper with synthetic overlays. Padded tongue and heel collar.
- Midsole: Injection molded EVA midsole for lightweight, durable cushioning. ABZORB foam offers a superior blend of cushioning and compression set. Die-cut insole for added step in comfort.
- Outsole: NDurance rubber compound is used in high wear areas for maximum durability. Herringbone traction pattern provides all court performance.
- Weight: 10.4 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Too tight at the toe box
Too tight at the toe box is the only thing with this shoes. Other than that I would give this 5 stars.
I love the fit! They are wide enough at the toe as well as fitting my narrow heel!! A great shoe and a great deal.
works for me!
I have a hard time finding shoes that fit and these are a success story. Wide enough in the toe for my problem feet but narrow enough in the heal. Kind of flashy color which I also like.
Excellent outdoor court
This is an excellent outdoor court shoe priced so well that I turned around and bought a second pair since the first pair was so great. I would definitely buy this shoe if you are looking for a comfortable and well-fitting outdoor court shoe,
The fit was perfect and so was the weight. Color was a beauty too. Great traction on the court and lightweight enough so they didn't feel like lead.
Love this Shoe
This is the 5th pair of this same model and color of this tennis shoe that I have purchased from Midwest. It last long, suits my foot and my tennis game! Keep it on the market forever please!