New Balance WC786WP (B) Womens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip: Length - true to size. Width - Medium. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The womens New Balance 786 updates the WC656 and offers superior comfort and reliable quality for a new, performance value in the New Balance tennis shoe line. ABZORB technology for excellent cushioning, with a breathable mesh upper. A great option for the casual to intermediate player who wants to enjoy the courts in comfort.
- ABZORB Heel and Forefoot: Provides maximum comfort and support.
- Mesh Upper
- Stability Web Arch Support: Both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex. For durability and added breathability.
- C-CAP Midsole: Lightweight compression molded EVA provides cushioning and flexibility.
- N-durance Outsole: For unsurpassed durability.
- Long-wear drag tip: For long-lasting protection.
- Lightning Dry lining: Moisture management liner to keep feet dry.
Average weight: 10.9 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
sole lasts longer
Just ordered my 3rd pair of these. I used to go through a pair of the more expensive NB shoe every 3 mo. despite the 1 yr warranty. These last much longer and are really light weight and breathable.
Great shoe if you are looking for stability, cushion and light weight! Very durable. I play 6 times a week for up to 3 hours a day and this shoe has lasted me 8 months. I hope New Balance keeps this model and uses more colors
Love this shoe!
I really love this shoe, it's comfortable, light, good heel support and cushioning. Also toe box is wide enough & breathable. Going to purchase another pair:)