New Balance WC786WP (D) Womens Tennis Shoe
- ABZORB Heel and Forefoot: Provides maximum comfort and support.
- Mesh Upper
- Stability Web Arch Support: Both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex. For durability and added breathability.
- C-CAP Midsole: Lightweight compression molded EVA provides cushioning and flexibility.
- N-durance Outsole: For unsurpassed durability.
- Long-wear drag tip: For long-lasting protection.
- Lightning Dry lining: Moisture management liner to keep feet dry.
Average weight: 10.9 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I buy New Balance shoes becausesome have wider toe boxes. The images of this shoe made it appear to have a wide toe box and when I got them and tried them on, I found that they were very comfortable. The insoles in NB shoes are usually very thin and not supportive so I replace insoles in all my NB shoes with Spenco insoles. Now the shoe is perfect. Perfect fit (esp. in the toe box area), perfect support and perfect functioning on the tennis court.