New Balance WC786WP (D) Womens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip: Length - true to size. Width - Wide. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The womens New Balance 786 updates the WC656 and offers superior comfort and reliable quality for a new, performance value in the New Balance tennis shoe line. ABZORB technology for excellent cushioning, with a breathable mesh upper. A great option for the casual to intermediate player who wants to enjoy the courts in comfort. Wide D width.
- ABZORB Heel and Forefoot: Provides maximum comfort and support.
- Mesh Upper
- Stability Web Arch Support: Both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex. For durability and added breathability.
- C-CAP Midsole: Lightweight compression molded EVA provides cushioning and flexibility.
- N-durance Outsole: For unsurpassed durability.
- Long-wear drag tip: For long-lasting protection.
- Lightning Dry lining: Moisture management liner to keep feet dry.
Average weight: 10.9 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I buy New Balance shoes becausesome have wider toe boxes. The images of this shoe made it appear to have a wide toe box and when I got them and tried them on, I found that they were very comfortable. The insoles in NB shoes are usually very thin and not supportive so I replace insoles in all my NB shoes with Spenco insoles. Now the shoe is perfect. Perfect fit (esp. in the toe box area), perfect support and perfect functioning on the tennis court.