New Balance WC786YB (D) Womens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip: Length - true to size. Width - Wide. Arch - Medium. Little to no break-in. Last - X001 (More Traditional Fit)The womens New Balance WC786YB is a lighter-weight successor to the very popular WC656. The all-leather option in the 786 model. Great versatile tennis shoe for the player who demands a combination of comfort, stability and durability. Wide D Width.
- ABZORB Heel and Forefoot: Provides maximum comfort and support.
- Leather upper
- Stability Web Arch Support: Both rigid and lightweight while preventing midfoot flex. For durability and added breathability.
- C-CAP Midsole: Lightweight compression molded EVA provides cushioning and flexibility.
- N-durance Outsole: For unsurpassed durability.
- Long-wear drag tip: For long-lasting protection.
- Lightning Dry lining: Moisture management liner to keep feet dry.
Average weight: 10.9 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I wear New Balance almost exclusively so was very disappointed when I ordered my normal size 5 and it was too big.
Great cushioning supportive shoe!
Been playing tennis for 40 years and feet started hurting, plantar fasciitis in bith feet and knotted muscles in both calves. This shoe has offered me the extra cushioning and support that let's me keep playing 4 times a week.