Nike Air Max Courtballistec 4.3 Men's Tennis Shoe
Color: Dusty Grey/ Gamma Blue/ White
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Product Details:
- DragOn 2X uses a dual-density TPU in a hexagonal pattern on the vamp that encases the mesh for maximum durability, flexibility, and support with superior ventilation.
- Mesh throughout helps keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Rubber toe-tip enhances durability in this high-wear area.
- Innovative lacing system locks in the foot with gilly-style lace loops that extend to the bottom of the midfoot.
- Seamless heel construction provides a lightweight feel and reduced irritation with the look of modern craft.
- Lunarlon cushioning system in the forefoot offers a unique, lightweight blend of cushioning, springy response, and support.
- Exposed Max Air unit in the heel provides lightweight cushioning, impact protection, and comfort.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability during quick directional changes and sprints.
- Molded EVA foam sockliner conforms to your foot shape, offers cushioning, and provides a customized fit.
- Full-length XDR outsole in a mix of traction pattern for long lasting durability and traction on multiple surfaces.
- Internal wear-shelf is thicker at the toe and ball of the foot for enhanced durability and drag protection.
Average weight: 16.0 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I've never realized how comfortable these Nike shoes are untill I tried another name brand. I have bought 3 pairs of these 4.3 model by now and the fourth pair is on the way:)
I was looking for a shoe with cushion and stability! I found them! Can't think of anything bad to say about them. I needed a pair of shoes to make things easier on these aging legs and knees. I'm totally satisfied with these nikes!
Awesome Rafa Shoes!
I love Rafa. By the way, I'm a woman in her 40's and these are the 3rd pair of Court Ballistec's that I own. These are a little big for me (A size 7, which is about a 9 for me in women's) , but I just HAD to have them since they have Rafa's symbol on them! I love the color and quality and comfort of these shoes. I plan to wear them playing tennis, but we'll see since they're a little big. My husband owns the same pair and loves them too!
These may be the most comfortable shoes I have purchased in a while.
Bought shoes for my son. He played tennis 4 to 5 days per week. Great shoes very comfortable. Love the color.