Nike Air Max Courtballistec 4.3 Men's Tennis Shoe
Color: White/Armory Navy/Light Armory Blue
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Product Details:
- DragOn 2X uses a dual-density TPU in a hexagonal pattern on the vamp that encases the mesh for maximum durability, flexibility, and support with superior ventilation.
- Mesh throughout helps keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Rubber toe-tip enhances durability in this high-wear area.
- Innovative lacing system locks in the foot with gilly-style lace loops that extend to the bottom of the midfoot.
- Seamless heel construction provides a lightweight feel and reduced irritation with the look of modern craft.
- Lunarlon cushioning system in the forefoot offers a unique, lightweight blend of cushioning, springy response, and support.
- Exposed Max Air unit in the heel provides lightweight cushioning, impact protection, and comfort.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability during quick directional changes and sprints.
- Molded EVA foam sockliner conforms to your foot shape, offers cushioning, and provides a customized fit.
- Full-length XDR outsole in a mix of traction pattern for long lasting durability and traction on multiple surfaces.
- Internal wear-shelf is thicker at the toe and ball of the foot for enhanced durability and drag protection.
Average weight: 16.0 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This shoe is great but i feel it is a little stiff sometimes. The durability is great.
I would give this shoe a 5 star rating if there wasn't the issue with the lace eyelets. Some people haven't broken theirs but I have broken one of the middle ones. Needless to say, I cannot wear that shoe because it won't tie anymore. BUT WAIT! I have bought another pair because I cannot find another shoe with this fit. It is simply the best.
I have just started playing tennis regularly and at first I bought them simply because I am a big Rafa fan. Although, they took 2-3 days to break in but now they feel amazing. good cushioning on the sides helps in lateral movement. Overall, perfect for me as I have narrow feet.
Nice Tennis shoe
I really like the look of this tennis shoe. My only complaint is I wish it was wider (not offered). I haven't been able to play tennis yet because I lived in the NE but I hope it will break in for the spring season. I would buy again only if it was offered in a wider size.
court ballistec 4.3
I like the shoe a lot. I didn't give it a 5 cuz the forefoot could be a bit wider. Feels pretty good, definitely looks good! And , it helps that Rafa won with them. So, cool!!
I have not used them extensively yet, my go to tennis shoe so far has been Prince T14's. Compared to them the 4.3's seem more like running sneakers, with more material which is soft around the ankle. This is not a bad thing I suppose, it's just Prince shows seem more durable beause of not having that soft sneaker feel. I like the 4.3 feel though, they are not as wide in forefoot as Prince but seem to be ok for my feet, Prince felt more room and comfy there though. Again, I need to play with these more to have better judgement but so far so good. And yes, they look nice as well.
This is my 3rd pair of 4.3's and I have found them to be great shoes. They are comfortable, granted I have narrow feet, with great ventilation and always get compliments about how nice they look. My only knock would be durability. But they do come with a 6 month sole warranty.