Nike Air Max Courtballistec 4.3 Men's Tennis Shoe
Color: Atomic Red/Armory Slate/White
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Product Details:
- DragOn 2X uses a dual-density TPU in a hexagonal pattern on the vamp that encases the mesh for maximum durability, flexibility, and support with superior ventilation.
- Mesh throughout helps keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Rubber toe-tip enhances durability in this high-wear area.
- Innovative lacing system locks in the foot with gilly-style lace loops that extend to the bottom of the midfoot.
- Seamless heel construction provides a lightweight feel and reduced irritation with the look of modern craft.
- Lunarlon cushioning system in the forefoot offers a unique, lightweight blend of cushioning, springy response, and support.
- Exposed Max Air unit in the heel provides lightweight cushioning, impact protection, and comfort.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability during quick directional changes and sprints.
- Molded EVA foam sockliner conforms to your foot shape, offers cushioning, and provides a customized fit.
- Full-length XDR outsole in a mix of traction pattern for long lasting durability and traction on multiple surfaces.
- Internal wear-shelf is thicker at the toe and ball of the foot for enhanced durability and drag protection.
Average weight: 16.0 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
My wife bought me these shoes and BOY was I happy! First of all, I love the color and style. Secondly, after putting them on for the first time, I was pleased with the comfort. Lastly, the quality is very high too. It fits true to size. I plan to use them on the tennis court, but also walking around town too. Impressive/handsome shoes!
nice colors, very comfortable, really like them
My son loves these.
Bought for my son for Christmas. He absolutely loved the color. He constantly talks about how comfortable they are and how well the work on the court.
Best Nike Shoe
I keep buying the shoes from this line whenever I need new tennis shoes. They are durable, comfortable, and I get compliments on them all the time even though I don't buy tennis shoes for fashion. Well worth the money.
Theses shoes have the great Nike tradition of color and style with functionality. I have used many of them for many years with its exceptional warranty. Try them!
I developed plantar fasciitis (PF) using another manufacturer's shoe. I tried this one on the recommendation of a friend. The heel protection is wonderful and allowed me to continue playing. I have since used a different insole with this shoe and the PF is no longer a problem. I really like the feel on the court and the absence of pain.