Nike Air Max Courtballistec 4.3 Men's Tennis Shoe
Color: Volt/ Brave Blue
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
Midwest Sports only ships Nike products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Product Details:
- DragOn 2X uses a dual-density TPU in a hexagonal pattern on the vamp that encases the mesh for maximum durability, flexibility, and support with superior ventilation.
- Mesh throughout helps keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Rubber toe-tip enhances durability in this high-wear area.
- Innovative lacing system locks in the foot with gilly-style lace loops that extend to the bottom of the midfoot.
- Seamless heel construction provides a lightweight feel and reduced irritation with the look of modern craft.
- Lunarlon cushioning system in the forefoot offers a unique, lightweight blend of cushioning, springy response, and support.
- Exposed Max Air unit in the heel provides lightweight cushioning, impact protection, and comfort.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability during quick directional changes and sprints.
- Molded EVA foam sockliner conforms to your foot shape, offers cushioning, and provides a customized fit.
- Full-length XDR outsole in a mix of traction pattern for long lasting durability and traction on multiple surfaces.
- Internal wear-shelf is thicker at the toe and ball of the foot for enhanced durability and drag protection.
Average weight: 16.0 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Nike Air Max Courtballistec 4.3
It is probably the most comfortable shoes today after Nike made it wider in the forefoot. It is also light which made it easy to change direction on the dime.
Fits true to size and is a great tennis shoe.
These are great shoes for my son. He loves the style and color. They fit great, are true to size, and appear very durable.
Solid all around
I bought these because I can't get enough of the Volt color. I did not read carefully however and when they arrived I realized they were NAVY and not BLACk but that was not a problem because they're still a good looking shoe. I've been a Courtballestic user ever for the past 18 months and have gone through 3 pairs. I'm a fan of the solid support