Nike Air Max Courtballistec 4.3 Men's Tennis Shoe
Color: Volt/ Brave Blue
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Product Details:
- DragOn 2X uses a dual-density TPU in a hexagonal pattern on the vamp that encases the mesh for maximum durability, flexibility, and support with superior ventilation.
- Mesh throughout helps keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Rubber toe-tip enhances durability in this high-wear area.
- Innovative lacing system locks in the foot with gilly-style lace loops that extend to the bottom of the midfoot.
- Seamless heel construction provides a lightweight feel and reduced irritation with the look of modern craft.
- Lunarlon cushioning system in the forefoot offers a unique, lightweight blend of cushioning, springy response, and support.
- Exposed Max Air unit in the heel provides lightweight cushioning, impact protection, and comfort.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability during quick directional changes and sprints.
- Molded EVA foam sockliner conforms to your foot shape, offers cushioning, and provides a customized fit.
- Full-length XDR outsole in a mix of traction pattern for long lasting durability and traction on multiple surfaces.
- Internal wear-shelf is thicker at the toe and ball of the foot for enhanced durability and drag protection.
Average weight: 16.0 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Fits true to size and is a great tennis shoe.
These are great shoes for my son. He loves the style and color. They fit great, are true to size, and appear very durable.
Solid all around
I bought these because I can't get enough of the Volt color. I did not read carefully however and when they arrived I realized they were NAVY and not BLACk but that was not a problem because they're still a good looking shoe. I've been a Courtballestic user ever for the past 18 months and have gone through 3 pairs. I'm a fan of the solid support