Nike City Court VII Women's Tennis Shoes
- Leather on the upper provides durability and an enhanced fit that helps support your foot.
- Abrasion resistant material in the toe enhances durability in this high wear area.
- Strategically placed overlays in the midfoot and forefoot for comfort and support.
- Perforations throughout enhance ventilation to help keep your foot dry and comfortable.
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and a smooth ride.
- Full length GDR compound in a herringbone traction pattern for long-lasting durability and traction.
- Flex grooves allow your foot to move naturally with the shoe for enhanced articulation and flexibility.
Average weight: 10.8 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Hoping This Is Just A "Bad Pair"
I like these shoes because they're leather, run "narrow" for my small feet (6 AA), and offer a lot of support for indoor and outdoor hardcourts. The left shoe fits like a glove and molds to my foot ... very comfy, I hardly know I have it on! The right shoe has a bad seam or some sort of poor construction on the inside of the toebox near where the tongue is attached. It tears up my right big and 2nd toes ... cuts across the top of the toes to the point of severe pain after about 1 set of tennis. I've gone so far as to put corn pads on my toes and heavily wrap my forefoot in athletic tape ... to no avail. After about 5 wearings (I've only had these shoes for about 3 weeks), I had to default a match last night because the pain was so intense. I could not push off on my right foot or run without severe cutting pain. There is NO pain once I take the shoes off, and my foot is fine otherwise and in any other footwear that I own ... that's what makes me think there's a bad seam or poor construction of t
Played 3 times in the shoes. They are stiff and my feet hurt after playing just 3 sets. Hoping it will "break" in.
This shoe is nice and very comfortable, I like it very much.