Nike City Court VII Men's Tennis Shoe
Color: White/ Black/ Gym Red
- Leather on the upper provides durability and an enhanced fit that helps support your foot.
- Abrasion resistant material in the toe enhances durability in this high-wear area.
- Mesh tongue for breathability and comfort.
- Perforations throughout enhance ventilation to help keep your foot dry and comfortable.
- Reinforced heel counter for a lock-down feel.
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and a smooth ride.
- Full length GDR compound in a herringbone traction pattern for long lasting durability and traction.
- Flex grooves allow your foot to move naturally with the shoe for enhanced articulation and flexibility.
Average weight: 13.8 oz. oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
It is a really nice shoe if you have a really narrow foot. I bought it for my husband because it looked nice and was on sale. I wish that I could sort by width when shopping for a tennis sneaker.
ran true to size for me. roomier than Adidas. Good looking and an excellent value. New so can't comment on wear. No break in needed.
If you are looking for an excellent shoe, that looks classic; the Nike City Court VII is an outstanding choice. They are snug fitting, so if you want them for off court, you might want to get a 1/2 size larger.