Nike City Court VII Men's Tennis Shoe
Color: White/ Black/ Gym Red
Midwest Sports only ships Nike products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Leather on the upper provides durability and an enhanced fit that helps support your foot.
- Abrasion resistant material in the toe enhances durability in this high-wear area.
- Mesh tongue for breathability and comfort.
- Perforations throughout enhance ventilation to help keep your foot dry and comfortable.
- Reinforced heel counter for a lock-down feel.
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and a smooth ride.
- Full length GDR compound in a herringbone traction pattern for long lasting durability and traction.
- Flex grooves allow your foot to move naturally with the shoe for enhanced articulation and flexibility.
Average weight: 13.8 oz. oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
nike city courts
price was right, well made shoe, good leather on top that conforms to your foot. a good buy.
Great for the price.
It is a great buy for the price, my son will use it for tennis, looks good for now.
I bought these shoes because they were on sale. I have purchased three pair and they are well worth the price I paid. There was no break in needed which means they were also a bit softer than I would ideally like. I am on the court more than 10 hours per week.
Nike court shoes
My son loves these court shoes for his tennis. They are very comfortable and he also like the looks of them
It is a really nice shoe if you have a really narrow foot. I bought it for my husband because it looked nice and was on sale. I wish that I could sort by width when shopping for a tennis sneaker.
ran true to size for me. roomier than Adidas. Good looking and an excellent value. New so can't comment on wear. No break in needed.
If you are looking for an excellent shoe, that looks classic; the Nike City Court VII is an outstanding choice. They are snug fitting, so if you want them for off court, you might want to get a 1/2 size larger.