Nike City Court VII Women's Tennis Shoes
Color: Pink Foil/Dusty Grey/Purple Dynasty/White
Midwest Sports only ships Nike products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Leather on the upper provides durability and an enhanced fit that helps support your foot.
- Abrasion resistant material in the toe enhances durability in this high wear area.
- Strategically placed overlays in the midfoot and forefoot for comfort and support.
- Perforations throughout enhance ventilation to help keep your foot dry and comfortable.
- Phylon midsole for lightweight cushioning and a smooth ride.
- Full length GDR compound in a herringbone traction pattern for long-lasting durability and traction.
- Flex grooves allow your foot to move naturally with the shoe for enhanced articulation and flexibility.
Average weight: 10.8 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This is my third pair in this style. When I first put them on, they were a little snug, but after once practice they fit like gloves. I love wearing them for singles because my feet don't slide around. Plus, they're pretty inexpensive and I adore the colors! They are not roomy but even though I have a very wide foot, they feel great.
Devoted City Court wearer
Fit great (I have narrow heels) and wear well. Glad they offer both a white & color/combo version of the City Court.
Love these shoes so far. They fit great and are very comfortable.