Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Tour Women's Tennis Shoe
Color: Pure Platinum/Purple Dynasty/Gamma Blue
Midwest Sports only ships Nike products to domestic addresses in the U.S. and U.S. Territories.
- Synthetic leather quarter panel overlay helps create a lockdown feel.
- Adaptive Fit construction wraps from the laces to the bottom of the arch for glove like fit.
- Womens specific last.
- Mesh throughout helps keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Rubber overlays in high wear areas that enhances durability and minimize the damage caused by sliding on the court.
- Full length Lunarlon cushioning system is soft yet resilient for a lightweight blend of ultra plush cushioning, springy response, and support.
- Encapsulated Nike Zoom unit in the heel provides lightweight cushioning, impact protection, and comfort.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability during quick directional changes and sprints.
- XDR compound on the heel and forefoot in a multisurface, herringbone pattern for long lasting durability and traction.
- Flex grooves provide flexibility and a more natural forefoot motion on the court.
- Outsole material wraps the toe to enhance durability.
Average weight: 11.9 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Best of the rest
Decent fit and tongue is long enough to stay below the laces. Ok support but a tad "gushy" feeling through the toe box
Good foot support
Love the Nike Vapor Zoom, so far the show providing the best foot and ankle support. hugs my foot tightly.
I read the reviews on this shoe and decided to give it a try, along with the Vapor Advantage. I tried them both at home and simulated movements as though I were on a court. My feet are Â½ size in difference, so one usually slips more. This shoe, with the construction on the sides, allowed me to tighten the body of the shoe, so, for the first time, I did not have this problem. I liked both shoes, but because of this feature, I kept these and am returning the others. Both felt great. I played in them the other day, and there was not one issue. The cushion is fabulous as well. I did not put my regular orthotics in, just to see how supportive these were. I would recommend these to anyone who needs to tighten her shoe and wants the stability of a classic tennis shoe. I did order a half a size down from my regular "tennis" and "running" shoe size, just to see if this helped with less slipping.
No more pain
I have plantar fasciaitis and frequently have heel pain after any physical activity. I was skeptical given this was not specifically for high arches, but I was intrigued by the "glove like" fit. They have been great. Play hardcourt tennis 3-4 time a week and have not had the heel pain after play. Took a little getting used to the feel but loved the fit and seem light on the feet.
Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Women's shoe
I bought it because the description sold me. However, my feet are a size 10 and the brightness made my feet look giant! They were not as light and flexible as I thought they would be. But, I never did wear them to play in, so others might find that they break in well.
Shoe beautiful in its design Comfortable
I liked these so much I bought a second pair. Great looking shoe and conforms to your foot.
i LOVE this shoe and think the color is very nice, however the picture does not give it as much a nice look as it really is lasts really long and is very comfortable
Very comfortable shoes
These shoes are very comfortable to play with and also are very light. I really enjoy playing with these shoes more then the previous models from Nike.
i liked is how light it is and it let me move quicker on the court great shoe
Love these shoes!!!
These are the most comfortable shoes I have ever purchased for playing tennis with.
I felt like the price was high but the shoes are so comfortable, I think the price may be worth it.