Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Tour Women's Tennis Shoe
Color: White/Pink Foil/Purple Dynasty
- Synthetic leather quarter panel overlay helps create a lockdown feel.
- Adaptive Fit construction wraps from the laces to the bottom of the arch for glove like fit.
- Womens specific last.
- Mesh throughout helps keep your foot cool and comfortable.
- Rubber overlays in high wear areas that enhances durability and minimize the damage caused by sliding on the court.
- Full length Lunarlon cushioning system is soft yet resilient for a lightweight blend of ultra plush cushioning, springy response, and support.
- Encapsulated Nike Zoom unit in the heel provides lightweight cushioning, impact protection, and comfort.
- TPU midfoot shank for lateral support and stability during quick directional changes and sprints.
- XDR compound on the heel and forefoot in a multisurface, herringbone pattern for long lasting durability and traction.
- Flex grooves provide flexibility and a more natural forefoot motion on the court.
- Outsole material wraps the toe to enhance durability.
Average weight: 11.9 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I love these shoes. I've had quite a few foot issues. These shoes are sooo light that I don't feel like I'm clonking around on the court. They have great support too. They just seem to work well for me and my feet don't ache after playing in them. This is my 2nd pair.
I read the reviews on this shoe and decided to give it a try, along with the Vapor Advantage. I tried them both at home and simulated movements as though I were on a court. My feet are ½ size in difference, so one usually slips more. This shoe, with the construction on the sides, allowed me to tighten the body of the shoe, so, for the first time, I did not have this problem. I liked both shoes, but because of this feature, I kept these and am returning the others. Both felt great. I played in them the other day, and there was not one issue. The cushion is fabulous as well. I did not put my regular orthotics in, just to see how supportive these were. I would recommend these to anyone who needs to tighten her shoe and wants the stability of a classic tennis shoe. I did order a half a size down from my regular "tennis" and "running" shoe size, just to see if this helped with less slipping.
Nike Zoom Vapor 9 Women's shoe
I bought it because the description sold me. However, my feet are a size 10 and the brightness made my feet look giant! They were not as light and flexible as I thought they would be. But, I never did wear them to play in, so others might find that they break in well.
Shoe beautiful in its design Comfortable
I liked these so much I bought a second pair. Great looking shoe and conforms to your foot.