Nova Concrete Primer
When used over clean concrete, CP-761 will improve bond of acrylic coatings to concrete.
Allow CP-761 to dry completely before next application of Novacrylic surface system.
NEW CONCRETE MUST:
- Have vapor barrier under the slab.
- Have medium broom finish.
- Contain no curing agents.
- Cured for 30 days.
- Be etched with phosphoric acid wash.
- Be prepared as instructed on Preparation Concrete page.
DILUTION: 2 parts CP-761 and 1 part water.
SPREADING RATE: 0.05 - .057 gallons per sq. yd., per coat, 160 - 180 sq. ft. per gallon, per coat.
COLOR: Milky white liquid / clear when dry.
PACKAGED QUANTITY: 5 gallon pail.
WEIGHT: 45 lbs per 5 gallons.
Minimum Application Temperature is 50F and rising.
Application is with either roller, Neoprene rubber squeegee, or spray
CP-761 is not hazardous and is free of lead, mercury, asbestos and formaldehyde.
** The shipping charge for this item is