Pacific X Force Lite Tennis Racquet
Featuring BasaltX for improved feel and frame feedback, Pacific offers its first line of racquets, also inspired by technologies found in Fischer's legendary players racquets. The Pacific X Force Lite offers a midplus head, flexible tapered beam, and sub 10 ounce static weight geared towards an intermediate to advanced players with longer swings. Along with BasaltX, Pacific Speed Zone is a new reinforced cross-section design at 3:00 and 9:00 which provides increased torsional stability for off-center hits.
- Headsize: 98 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 9.90 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 57
- Balance: 14.00 in. Head Heavy
- Cross Section: 25mm/23mm/20mm Variable Beam
- Swingweight: 316 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Grip: Pacific Master's Grip