Prince Rebel 2 LS Mens Tennis Shoe
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- PRC 1000 Outsole for ultimate traction and durability.
- Low profile EVA midsole for lightweight cushioning.
- Forefoot: Low profile injection molded EVA midsole brings the foot closer to the ground for maximum feel and maneuverability.
- Heel: Shock eraser pro heel insert provides direct heel cushioing while distrbuting energy and enhancing stability.
- Dri-Lex lining wicks moisture away from the foot.
- Air Mesh Quarter panels with micro mesh screen for ventilation.
- Lightweight micro-fiber synthetic upper.
Average Weight: 16 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Good Shoes at good price
Can't complain about the shoes. They're nice, and they have a warranty. They did take about an hour of breaking in, but, other than that, I can't say anything bad about them. They look cool, too.
I have lately been buying Nike but decided to try these after reading several reviews on different sites. The price was so good I bought 2. So far these are the best shoes to date. They are fast comfortable and look great. I would buy them again over any shoe I've has from Nike.
I've played with Asics for a long time and bought this shoe for the great look and amazing price. I wore them around the house to break them in. They are definitely stiffer than my Asics Gel Resolution. Two issues were evident quickly. My toes hurt like heck from the stopping and turning; seems the toe part is pretty stiff. I also scuffed the court really bad. Otherwise, it is great looking shoe for n amazing price. I plan on wearing them out and about and not playing tennis.