Prince T22 Junior Tennis Shoe
Color: White/Black/Energy Blue
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper provides light weight and breathability.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue panels ensure maximum ventilation.
- Forefoot and midfoot TPU straps provide lateral stability. TPU arch bridge for torsional stability.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
- ShockEraser heel insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Purchased for my 9-year old daughter who liked the look and the color. So far we are very pleased with the quality and fit. Can not rate performance as she hurt her knee and has not been able to play in them.
My son stated these shoes were comfortable and he has worn them every day to school and on the tennis court since they arrived in the mail. He also received many compliments from his friends
Best Junior Shoe
After trying Nike and Asics tennis shoes for my son, I was finally pleased to find a shoe he didn't wear out in 3 weeks. Although the Prince T22 only survived his aggressive wear 4 months, it was far longer than the other brands. Also, the 6 month warranty is fabulous! Prince sent me a new pair within 1 week of sending the worn pair to them. Great policy and customer service! I will continue to buy this shoe for my son. He plays approx. 8 hours/ week training and averages 3 tournaments/ month so he really tests these shoes.
Great Shoe, Very Durable, Good Comfort & Support
This is one durable, long lasting shoe. I have four kids that play tennis and for some reason my youngest son wears though or blows out the toe box on other shoes. We purchased these about nine months ago and he finally has outgrown the shoe. He plays in tournments and has instruction three days a week. All the other shoes we've purchased over the last few years seem to only last three to four months before they are worn out. These are great shoes by Prince and I would highly recommend them for a young aggressive aspiring player.