Prince T22 MID Mens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip:Length - true to size. Width - Slightly wide. Arch - Slightly low. Little to no break-in.
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- MID CUT providing more support.
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper provides light weight and breathability.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue panels ensure maximum ventilation.
- Forefoot and midfoot TPU straps provide lateral stability. TPU arch bridge for torsional stability.
- Perforated straps with mesh underlay increases ventilation.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
- ShockEraser heel insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. SoftSpring PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot.
- Herringbone tread pattern on medial outsole provides quicker push-off and improves lateral transition.
- PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Not quite right
I bought these because they are a mid rise shoe. This is the second pair I bought. I returned the first pair because they irritated my little toe on my right foot. Because Prince is the only one I know who makes a mid shoe, I bought a second pair. Same issue but I will probably live with it since I want the extra support for my ankles and tendons.
These shoes provide great support and good cushioning. Especially like the mid rise - good ankle support.
I have a short wide foot and love the feel. Easy breakin, comfortable all day. Of course they have stopped making them. Just my luck, NovakJuly7
I have a short wide mens foot. I usually wear a 6 but I needed a 7.5 in this shoe.
Though the T22 MID is hard to find, this is the 3rd pair I have purchased from Midwest Sports. The shoe provides great stability and support, especially for your ankle. This has been a great option.