Prince T22 MID Mens Tennis Shoe
Fit Tip:Length - true to size. Width - Slightly wide. Arch - Slightly low. Little to no break-in.
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- MID CUT providing more support.
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper provides light weight and breathability.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue panels ensure maximum ventilation.
- Forefoot and midfoot TPU straps provide lateral stability. TPU arch bridge for torsional stability.
- Perforated straps with mesh underlay increases ventilation.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
- ShockEraser heel insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. SoftSpring PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot.
- Herringbone tread pattern on medial outsole provides quicker push-off and improves lateral transition.
- PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Prince mid-top shoe
For anyone with bad ankles, this shoe is the answer. The extra support, together with a hinged brace, will provide the support necessary to get to the right place on the court. If I win a gift card, I would use it toward the purchase of another pair before they are out of stock!
Prince T 22 tennis shoes
I've used this shoe for many years and sorry to see that will not be made anymore! I like the mid height on the heel as lower ones tend to rub on the back of my ankle causing problems. But this shoe worked well for me!
Not quite right
I bought these because they are a mid rise shoe. This is the second pair I bought. I returned the first pair because they irritated my little toe on my right foot. Because Prince is the only one I know who makes a mid shoe, I bought a second pair. Same issue but I will probably live with it since I want the extra support for my ankles and tendons.
These shoes provide great support and good cushioning. Especially like the mid rise - good ankle support.
I have a short wide foot and love the feel. Easy breakin, comfortable all day. Of course they have stopped making them. Just my luck, NovakJuly7
I have a short wide mens foot. I usually wear a 6 but I needed a 7.5 in this shoe.
Though the T22 MID is hard to find, this is the 3rd pair I have purchased from Midwest Sports. The shoe provides great stability and support, especially for your ankle. This has been a great option.