Prince T22 Mens Tennis Shoes
Fit Tip: Length - true to size. Width - Slightly wide. Arch - Slightly low. Little to no break-in.
Color: Black/White/Energy Blue 8P984-067
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper provides light weight and breathability.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue panels ensure maximum ventilation.
- Forefoot and midfoot TPU straps provide lateral stability. TPU arch bridge for torsional stability.
- Perforated straps with mesh underlay increases ventilation.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
- ShockEraser heel insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. SoftSpring PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot.
- Herringbone tread pattern on medial outsole provides quicker push-off and improves lateral transition.
- PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Loved everything about this shoe. Purchased 6 pair over three years. I put up with less than desired toe room as always with toes hurting and lost many toe nails. I gave NB a try and much more comfortable. Appears no toe nail discomfort whatsoever. Am now a NB fan and play 4 times per week during summers & winters.
Comfort and Excellent Durability
I love these shoes very comfortable with little break-in period. They seem to last for ever, I am on my 5th pair. Highly recommend !!
Really Like the Fit/Look of the T22
I bought the T22 because of the the fit that Prince shoes have, and because of how it looks. I love the "all around" support it gives my feet while I'm playing in it. It is exceptionally comfortable, too. And, the black & white look is great. Please keep making this one!!!
Prince T22's are comfortable right out of the box with almost no need to break them in. They also come with black shoestrings with a little of the blue that matches the shoe color.
Excellent and Stylish Shoe
This is my second pair of T22's. Very good support and a different look. Would highly recommend.
Great shoe...like the arch support and basically NO break in period. I wear Thorlo socks, so a size 14 works perfectly for my size 13.5 feet. Bought this pair because I was so pleased with the first pair I bought. This shoe killed my love affair with the Adidas Barricade series...you'll like it, too
This shoe does not need a break in period. It provides good support and is not too heavy. I have bought multiple pairs.
Good solid shoe, wears well (toe dragger).
excellent cushioning and support , no break in period.
Perfect court shoe
I play tennis 2 to 3 times a week. Always order the T22. They have been the best court shoe for severa years.
Perfect for my feet
I've been having a lot of trouble with heel and sole pain but these shoes really helped. The cushioning in the heel is great and they fit perfectly. Also, they hold up well considering I tend to be a toe dragger.