Prince T22 Mens Tennis Shoes 8P984-067
Color: Black/White/Energy Blue 8P984-067
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper provides light weight and breathability.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue panels ensure maximum ventilation.
- Forefoot and midfoot TPU straps provide lateral stability. TPU arch bridge for torsional stability.
- Perforated straps with mesh underlay increases ventilation.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
- ShockEraser heel insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. SoftSpring PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot.
- Herringbone tread pattern on medial outsole provides quicker push-off and improves lateral transition.
- PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Prince T22's are comfortable right out of the box with almost no need to break them in. They also come with black shoestrings with a little of the blue that matches the shoe color.
Excellent and Stylish Shoe
This is my second pair of T22's. Very good support and a different look. Would highly recommend.
Great shoe...like the arch support and basically NO break in period. I wear Thorlo socks, so a size 14 works perfectly for my size 13.5 feet. Bought this pair because I was so pleased with the first pair I bought. This shoe killed my love affair with the Adidas Barricade series...you'll like it, too
This shoe does not need a break in period. It provides good support and is not too heavy. I have bought multiple pairs.
Good solid shoe, wears well (toe dragger).
excellent cushioning and support , no break in period.
Perfect court shoe
I play tennis 2 to 3 times a week. Always order the T22. They have been the best court shoe for severa years.
Perfect for my feet
I've been having a lot of trouble with heel and sole pain but these shoes really helped. The cushioning in the heel is great and they fit perfectly. Also, they hold up well considering I tend to be a toe dragger.