Prince T22 Mens Tennis Shoes
6 MONTH OUTSOLE WARRANTY
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper provides light weight and breathability.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue panels ensure maximum ventilation.
- Forefoot and midfoot TPU straps provide lateral stability. TPU arch bridge for torsional stability.
- Perforated straps with mesh underlay increases ventilation.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
- ShockEraser heel insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. SoftSpring PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot.
- Herringbone tread pattern on medial outsole provides quicker push-off and improves lateral transition.
- PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Overall Rating: 4.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
...bearer of negative news
I read all the GREAT reviews of this shoe. but I have to give it a thumbs down. I had worn a great Prince 3/4 model (don't remember name) in the past and thought that I could not go wrong with this one. I caught it on sale so I purchased (2) pair. I am a decent player that plays about (3) times a week. in less than a month, my shoe began to show seam cracks and the glue started coming off the front of my NON drag toe. 2nd and 3rd month the shoe got worse. This shoe was replaced under the warranty (1 time only) the new pair. I started wearing my (2) pair which quickly did the same but I ran OUT of time under the 6 months (from purchase) rule. so they were NOT able to be replaced. (thank goodness for shoe goo!! and as this new pair is starting to do the same. they are not replaceable again.. Maybe its jus me?... Maybe its Arizona? ... Time to search for a more durable shoe
These shoes are an excellant replacement for the discontinued scream shoes. I was hesitant to buy theses shoes, but they are very comfortable. Very good buy!!!!!
the most comfortable shoe I've worn. I'm 56 y.o., and the support is not enough for me. I went to the T-24 and my feet are much happier, less aches and pains after playing. excellent shoe for the younger player
Midwest performed as expected. Correct product, size, color, and shoes arrived on time as predicted. Good service.
I've worn this shoe for more than 3 years. Absolute favorite. However, last pair I received were size 13, even though they were labeled 12. I compared an old pair to the new pair and the new pair is significantly longer. This is clearly a manufacturing error, not the fault of Midwest.
Love these shoes! Comfort is second to none. Great performance as well. Bought one pair loved them so much bought another pair. Highly reccomend them.
These shoes are very comfortable and supportive. They also look nice, but they have not stopped me hitting my lobs to short as my partner can attest