Prince T22 Mens Tennis Shoes
Fit Tip: Length - true to size. Width - Slightly wide. Arch - Slightly low. Little to no break-in.
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper provides light weight and breathability.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue panels ensure maximum ventilation.
- Forefoot and midfoot TPU straps provide lateral stability. TPU arch bridge for torsional stability.
- Perforated straps with mesh underlay increases ventilation.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
- ShockEraser heel insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. SoftSpring PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot.
- Herringbone tread pattern on medial outsole provides quicker push-off and improves lateral transition.
- PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
Average Weight: 15.5 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Comfortable with good support but a little heavy
T22 by Prince
These sneakers fit well and feel good on my feet. Better than most.
all Court Good Performance
Aside from sure foot grip, especially on hard courts, this shoe "hugs" your feet and provide sure side-to-side movement on the court
Hesitant to buy online, I took a chance because my brother said he had good success doing it with Midwest. Anyway, the shoe was as good as I hoped, and the follow-up and speed of delivery on the part of Midwest was surprisingly fast. Surely I will order from them again.
Finally a sneaker that duplicates the Wilson Tour Original. The Prince T22 is soft yet durable. The design has good upward toe and upward backside strength for strong boat style support. I'm buying 10 pair if they are still available. Thank you Prince.
Fast service, great product
Great product, easy shopping, free shipping, great service.
Almost too comfortable to play tennis
I think the shoes might have improved over time - in the at least five or more years, I think, that I've worn them. I purchased a different brand because I thought the price went too high. The price just came down and now I'm back. Plenty of room in the toe area. And the overall shoe is so comfortable, you might want to just wear them around the house. A disadvantage might be that the toe box area is so roomy that compared to the other brand (that squeezed my toes), these at first felt like the oversize clown shoes. But, I am a very happy camper, and moving on the court like an antelope.