Prince T22 Womens Tennis Shoes 8P985-172
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper provides light weight and breathability.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue panels ensure maximum ventilation.
- Forefoot and midfoot TPU straps provide lateral stability. TPU arch bridge for torsional stability.
- Perforated straps with mesh underlay increases ventilation.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
- ShockEraser heel insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. SoftSpring PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot.
- Herringbone tread pattern on medial outsole provides quicker push-off and improves lateral transition.
- PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
Average Weight: 12.0 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Phenomenal stiff support
I'm really not a tennis player, yet I buy court shoes to mitigate the effects of plantar fasciitis. When I put orthotics in these babies, they are the bomb. Rigid, and comfortable beyond belief. I could have gone down a 1/2 size but when my feet sweat, I'll have ample room. Very round toe box for wider feet and great support. If you have skinny feet, I might look at something else.
The T22s are by far the most comfortable shoes I use for tennis. I tried the T24s and they hurt. I would certainly buy another pair of T22s. Lyse
Love the color
These are great shoes. I was looking for a replacement for the Adidas Barricade II's and found these. I like wearing a heavy, stiff shoe and these fit the bill. They have great lateral support and my ankles feel very secure. I tend to roll my ankles easy so that's why I need a stiffer shoe. The only downside is the width is pretty wide, but once I put my orthodic in them, it takes up some of the space. The ball of the foot on the bottom wears out pretty quick but I am hard on my shoes. Overall, these a re a great replacement for the Barricades.