Prince T22 Womens Tennis Shoes
- Durable synthetic leather and air mesh upper provides light weight and breathability.
- Air mesh quarter, vamp and tongue panels ensure maximum ventilation.
- Forefoot and midfoot TPU straps provide lateral stability. TPU arch bridge for torsional stability.
- Perforated straps with mesh underlay increases ventilation.
- EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioning.
- PU sockliner provides added cushioning and long-lasting comfort.
- ShockEraser heel insert absorbs heavy impact in the heel. SoftSpring PU forefoot insert disperses shock under the ball of the foot.
- Herringbone tread pattern on medial outsole provides quicker push-off and improves lateral transition.
- PRC1000 outsole provides exceptional durability and traction on a variety of surfaces.
Average Weight: 12.0 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I have been wearing a mid tennis shoe for the last 15 years. Unfortunately this shoe has been discontinued, and I was forced to find a replacement. There are no mid tennis shoes for women available, so I was forced to get a low profile shoe. I played tennis with someone wearing these Prince sneakers, and they looked very sturdy so I ordered them. Although I have not played tennis in them yet, they were very comfortable when I tried them on so I decided to keep them. I ordered Nike ankle braces to wear with them for extra support.
Been wearing these shoes for years. I play about 3 days a week. Really like the ample toe space and the balanced feel. Also light weight.
My most favorite court shoes and I play seven days a week for hours. They are wide, light and a perfect fit for my foot.
Best Shoes for Tennis
This is my second pair of these shoes. I LOVE them! They provide incredible balance. Have not fallen once nor tripped nor sprained an ankle since I've been wearing these...and that's for at least 2 years or more. I would highly recommend these.
These are the only tennis shoes that work for me. I have tried all of the brands, and my feet ache in all of them. These are the only ones I can wear for days in a row without being in pain. Many other girls at my club agree with me. They run true to size.
The T22 has the best support and is the most comfortable tennis shoe I've ever worn. I have high arches and also need a roomy toe box. This shoe handles both and looks good on my size 10 feet.
prince of a shoe
T 22 is the best shoe, don't know why they came out with the T 24 and wanted to discointinue the T 22. I have purchased 3 pairs so that I don't have to give it up. Have worn Prince, New Balance etc., this prince is a prince
More colors, please!!
Love these shoes as they protect the nails from being bruised. However, would love if they could make them for narrow feet as well as more color choices!!
My husband got these first and loved them. Now I got a pair for my birthday. I love them! Comparing them to my Adidas tennis shoes, I feel like I am walking on air.
Great Tennis Shoe
Gret fit and support. I love the way it molds to the foot with great arch support. Can wear them right to the court with no break-in time.