Tecnifibre TFight 295 Tennis Racquet
The 2013 version of the Tecnifibre TFight 320 offers a traditional head light balance and thinner 21.5mm beam, but with lightest static weight of the Tour Prepared frames in the TFight series. Maintains the same specs as the 2012 TFight 295, and has a more open 16x19 string pattern for enhanced spin potential.
- Headsize: 95 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.00 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 68
- Balance: 13.10 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 21.5 mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 308 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Tecnifibre X-Tra Feel Grip