Tifosi Pave Sunglasses Gunmetal
The Pave comes with 3 sets of lenses, Golf/Tennis (GT), Extreme Contrast (EC), and AC Red.
- The GT lens offers 56 - 20% light transmission, enhances contrast to zero-in on your ball on the court or on the green, brightens the tennis court, golf greens & fairways, blocks 100% UVA/UVB rays.
- The EC lens offers 56 - 17% light transmission, filters blue light for enhanced golf course "green reading" , great for sighting the contours of trails or on the golf course, blocks 100% UVA/UVB rays.
- The AC Red lens offers a great contrast lens for overcast conditions.
- Frames made from Grilamid TR-90, a homopolyamide nylon characterized by an extremely high alternative bending strength, low density, and high resistance to chemical and UV damage.
- Hydrophilic rubber ear and nose pieces for a no-slip fit.
- Adjustable ear and nose pieces for a customizable, comfortable fit.
- Hardshell carrying case w/ pockets for extra lenses & microfiber cleaning cloth.
- Fit: Medium to large faces
- Frame Color: Gunmetal
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Ideal for our weather
I started using those sunglasses the very same day received from Midwest. In the sunny climate of Cairo, Egypt, this product has proven indispendable. ALl other players asked me to order similar ones for them.
Just received these glasses and they are now a "must have" on court. Having the 3 different interchangeable lenses is great.
I have long been searching for a durable and stable pair of sunglasses I can wear on bright Hawaii days (basically every day). I have tried (and broken) everything from Maui Jims to $5 cheapies from Walmart. Finally, I have found what I need in the Tifosi Pave. They are incredibly strong and stable (check out the videos on their web site), and no matter how much I sweat and pound the pavement, the custom-fitting hydrophobic nose and ear pieces stay perfectly in place. Just the right amount of contrast tinting, too -- I can see the ball better than ever.