Volkl Super G 4 Tennis Racquet
Enter code 2DAYRAC and select 2 Day Air at checkout.
Enhanced feel and a springboard effect from the Organix material technology. Optispot technology which is a highly visual and contrasting optic field that helps the eye to focus on the hitting zone and keep your attention on the ball. This racquet features new V-Sponse material grommets and pin, plus the addition of improved new speed grommets known as (Super G). Arm friendly Bio Sensor handle system provides an unmatched feel and a 15% increase in dampening. This Bio Sensor technology eliminates vibrations, which can have a negative influence on the playability of the racquet. Extended length and open 16x19 string pattern for added forgiveness. Ideal frame for any type of player looking for a great mixture of power and control.
For Optimal String Performance Volkl Recommends:
- Power: Volkl Power Fibre II
- Control: Volkl Cyclone
- Headsize: 105 sq. in.
- Length: 27.60 in.
- Weight (strung): 10.2 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 65
- Balance: 13.40 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 25mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 307 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x19
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic
- Organix Technology: Organix is high tech carbon nano tubes surrounded by cellulose fibers to give your racquet a springboard effect. Organix will be loaded up with kinetic energy during ball impact and will release it back immediately again. Due to extraordinary vibration absorbing properties, Organix gives your game 30% more dynamic power and handling.
- Bio Sensor Technology: Bio Sensor is an active vibration dampening system which provides the player unmatched feel and a 15% increase in dampening. A pin is place with a mass at the end of the handle with the possibility to "swing" against the initial vibrations. It eliminates vibrations, which have a negative influence on playability of racquet.
- OptiSpot Technology: Optispot is a visual support to hit the ball in the center of the sweet spot. It is a highly visual and contrasting optic field that helps the eye focus on the hitting zone and keep your attention on the ball. Elements of the same color shape or size, will be seen as one. With OptiSpot, the contrast between colors on the racquet, will form a visual center, allowing players eye to focus on the center of the stringbed and pay closer attention to the ball.
- Catapult Effect Technology: With the Catapult Effect the ball is accelerated with 30% more power and 30% more control - even for those balls not hitting the sweetspot of the stringbed. The Catapult springs allow for a deeper stringbed pocket upon impact then, at the precise moment the ball is leaving the strings, the spring returns to their original state - delivering more power.
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
I am 61 and looking for a racquet that is easy on my arm, but gives me a little extra oomph. This seemed ok on the arm, though not as good a feel as the v1 mp. As for oomph, it did not do much. For comparison I have a Head Polaris 660. That definitely provides a better hit
hi i am ramana reddy, from india, bought this racket on line store of midwest sports. Received the racket after 32 days of amount paid. Any how i am using this stick from last 45 days, and it have tremendous power and control than the babolat Pure drive lite.
Not just for Seniors
Great stick!! I normally with more of a "modern players" stick like Babolat Pure Drive, Volkl Organix 8, etc... I friend talked me into demoing this frame and I'm glad he did. Great all around power and better than average control. The extra length helps generate free power. I could stay aggressive on all shots with this frame. Serves were booming with plenty of control. Open pattern provided ample spin to control even my hardest hit shots. Take this one out for a hit and you won't be disappointed.