Volkl Organix 6 Super G Tennis Racquet
The Organix 6 Super G is a versatile option in the Volkl line that offers an excellent combination of power and control. The racquet has a lighter weight, more maneuverable swingweight and slightly more powerful playing characteristics than the Organix 8 Super G. Enhanced feel and a springboard effect from the Organix material technology. Optispot technology which is a highly visual and contrasting optic field that helps the eye to focus on the hitting zone and keep your attention on the ball. The Organix 6 Super G is a great racquet for the intermediate player looking for power that's easy to control.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 10.2 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 68
- Balance: 13.55 in. Even Balance
- Cross Section: 23mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 302 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x18
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic
- Organix Technology: Organix is high tech carbon nano tubes surrounded by cellulose fibers to give your racquet a springboard effect. Organix will be loaded up with kinetic energy during ball impact and will release it back immediately again. Due to extraordinary vibration absorbing properties, Organix gives your game 30% more dynamic power and handling.
- Bio Sensor Technology: Bio Sensor is an active vibration dampening system which provides the player unmatched feel and a 15% increase in dampening. A pin is place with a mass at the end of the handle with the possiblity to "swing" against the initial vibrations. It eliminates vibrations, which have a negative influence on playability of racquet.
- OptiSpot technology: Optispot is a visual support to hit the ball in the center of the sweet spot. It is a highly visual and contrasting optic field that helps the eye focus on the hitting zone and keep your attention on the ball. Elements of the same color shape or size, will be seen as one. With OptiSpot, the contrast between colors on the racquet, will form a visual center, allowing players eye to focus on the center of the string bed and pay closer attention to the ball.