Volkl Super G 8 (300g) Tennis Racquet
This racquet features new V-Sponse material grommets and pin, plus the addition of improved new speed grommets known as (Super G). The Super G 8 300g provides an even larger sweet spot for more power than ever before. Optispot technology which is a highly visual and contrasting optic field that helps the eye to focus on the hitting zone and keep your attention on the ball. Extended Yellow Biofeel pin provides added comfort like never before. Enhanced feel and a springboard effect from the Organix material technology. Arm friendly Bio Sensor handle system provides an unmatched feel and a 15% increase in dampening. This Bio Sensor technology eliminates vibrations, which can have a negative influence on the playability of the racquet. Great racquet for intermediate to advanced baseline players looking for a great mixture of power and control without the cost of arm friendliness.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.10 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 68
- Balance: 13.00 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 23mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 310 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x18
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic
- Organix Technology: Organix is high tech carbon nano tubes surrounded by cellulose fibers to give your racquet a springboard effect. Organix will be loaded up with kinetic energy during ball impact and will release it back immediately again. Due to extraordinary vibration absorbing properties, Organix gives your game 30% more dynamic power and handling.
- Bio Sensor Technology: Bio Sensor is an active vibration dampening system which provides the player unmatched feel and a 15% increase in dampening. A pin is place with a mass at the end of the handle with the possiblity to "swing" against the initial vibrations. It eliminates vibrations, which have a negative influence on playability of racquet.
- OptiSpot technology: Optispot is a visual support to hit the ball in the center of the sweet spot. It is a highly visual and contrasting optic field that helps the eye focus on the hitting zone and keep your attention on the ball. Elements of the same color shape or size, will be seen as one. With OptiSpot, the contrast between colors on the racquet, will form a visual center, allowing players eye to focus on the center of the string bed and pay closer attention to the ball.