Volkl Organix 8 Super G (315g) Tennis Racquet
The 2014 Volkl Organix 8 Super G (315g unstrung version) is the latest update to the Organix 8 racquet. Heavier than the 300g unstrung version, this frame is a versatile option in the new Super G Volkl line that will appeal to a broad cross section of players. As with past generations of Volkl Organix "8" frames, the Organix 8 Super G continues to deliver an energetic transfer of speed & spin to the ball.
This racquet features new V-Sponse material grommets and pin, plus the addition of improved new speed grommets known as (Super G). The Organix 8 315g Super G provides an even larger sweet spot for more power than ever before. Optispot technology which is a highly visual and contrasting optic field that helps the eye to focus on the hitting zone and keep your attention on the ball. Extended Yellow Biofeel pin provides added comfort like never before. Enhanced feel and a springboard effect from the Organix material technology. Arm friendly Bio Sensor handle system provides an unmatched feel and a 15% increase in dampening. This Bio Sensor technology eliminates vibrations, which can have a negative influence on the playability of the racquet. Great racquet for intermediate to advanced baseline players looking for a comfortable feel with an excellent mixture of power and control.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 11.60 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 73
- Balance: 12.90 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 23mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 317 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x18
- Grip: Volkl Synthetic
- Organix Technology: Organix is high tech carbon nano tubes surrounded by cellulose fibers to give your racquet a springboard effect. Organix will be loaded up with kinetic energy during ball impact and will release it back immediately again. Due to extraordinary vibration absorbing properties, Organix gives your game 30% more dynamic power and handling.
- Bio Sensor Technology: Bio Sensor is an active vibration dampening system which provides the player unmatched feel and a 15% increase in dampening. A pin is place with a mass at the end of the handle with the possiblity to "swing" against the initial vibrations. It eliminates vibrations, which have a negative influence on playability of racquet.
- OptiSpot technology: Optispot is a visual support to hit the ball in the center of the sweet spot. It is a highly visual and contrasting optic field that helps the eye focus on the hitting zone and keep your attention on the ball. Elements of the same color shape or size, will be seen as one. With OptiSpot, the contrast between colors on the racquet, will form a visual center, allowing players eye to focus on the center of the string bed and pay closer attention to the ball.
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Versatile and Comfortable
This new Organix Super 8 315 is a terrific racquet. Silky smooth with good control and spin potential from the baseline. It is easily maneuverable at the net. The comfort is excellent as with any Volkl racquet and the added stiffness makes this version only more stable. I really enjoyed this one on returns. Serving with this was adequate but didn't quite provide the pace of the similar Head IG Extreme Pro (the Pro having a bit more swingweight). Overall, a nice upgrade for the Org 8!