Wilson Bold BLX Tennis Racquet
BLX builds upon the very popular K Factor design, offering a refinement of Wilson frame technology that provides the ultimate in feel and performance.
- Headsize: 100 sq. in.
- Length: 27.00 in.
- Weight (strung): 10.00 oz.
- Stiffness (Babolat RDC): 54
- Balance: 13.40 in. Head Light
- Cross Section: 22mm Straight Beam
- Swingweight: 298 kg*sq. cm
- String Pattern: 16x20
- Grip: Wilson Performance Hybrid Grip
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
This is a nice tennis racquet! I upgraded to this from some cheap $30 racquet and It is a major improvement. Average feel (for Volleys) (Good Feel for Ground strokes), Excellent power (Takes a bit of effort but not to much), Average Spin, Beautiful look and design! Would recommend for Intermediate and higher but not beginners