Wilson Rush Pro Mens Tennis Shoe
- 3D-F.s: 3-D injected TPU forefoot piece for overall stability & responsiveness
- DF1: Dynamic Feel heel-toe drop 6mm for low-to-the-ground court feel & optimum agility
- Endofit: Full construction inner sleeve for unparalleled comfort, intuitive fit, & added stability
- New all-court Duralast outsole for durability & traction
- R-dst in the heel & forefoot for cushioning & rebound
- Low-profile DST Foam full-length midsole
- DST Foam insole board
- Ortholite comfort foam sockliner
- Seamless internal quarter reinforcer
- High-abrasion resistant over-molded toe guard
- Outrigger geometry at the outside of the foot for stability
- Lightweight synthetic leather & mesh upper
Average weight: 14.9 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Wilson Rush Pro
Good comfortable fit, reliable quality from Wilson, light weight & sturdy.
Good, but not great
I bought a size 10.5 and found the fit to be good. However, before using them on the tennis court, I tried a pair of Asics. Ended up keeping the Asics and returning the Wilson Rush Pro. I think the Rush Pro may be more durable on the tennis court, but the Asics fit like a glove. I'll probably go with Asics in the future.
Comfortable with good fit. I have to use NB inserts to deal with plantar heal pain, so can't comment on the rather unique Wilson insert. At $54 it's a no brainer.
Distinctively unique in build and function.
It is a beautiful shoe designed beautifully.
Guarantee not honored
Decent shoe but they wore out with a huge hole in the insole and Wilson wouldn't exchange them. Don't buy for the guarantee.
Quality shoe all the way around! Better feel and fit then Nike and Asics! Should have bought 2 pair.
I used these for the first time today and won 6-4, 6-4. What could be better?
nice color. The rubber band fit is too tight and inconvenient. Good traction
So far I really like this shoe. I play a lot of tennis and need good support. I needed to add a special insole for my heels and they work fine. At this time, I am still just walking in them to break them in. Soon, I will take them to the courts.
Wilson Pro Rush
I really like the shoe! Fit, looks and abrasion resistance are all there. The low profile feature definitely provides sure-footing on asphalt courts. I would buy again and will pass on the word.
Wilson Tennis Shoe
I have worn these shoes only once since receiving them and they are very comfortable. My foot fits the Wilson lasts, so I am happy with Wilson tennis shoes. They are light on my feet and easy to move around in. Considering prior Wilson shoes, these should last me over a year playing 2 - 3 times a week.
Very speedy shoe! I'm running very fast in it. I am weekend warrior, but in this shoe i playing and feel my self like a pro!