Wilson Rush Pro Mens Tennis Shoe
- 3D-F.s: 3-D injected TPU forefoot piece for overall stability & responsiveness
- DF1: Dynamic Feel heel-toe drop 6mm for low-to-the-ground court feel & optimum agility
- Endofit: Full construction inner sleeve for unparalleled comfort, intuitive fit, & added stability
- New all-court Duralast outsole for durability & traction
- R-dst in the heel & forefoot for cushioning & rebound
- Low-profile DST Foam full-length midsole
- DST Foam insole board
- Ortholite comfort foam sockliner
- Seamless internal quarter reinforcer
- High-abrasion resistant over-molded toe guard
- Outrigger geometry at the outside of the foot for stability
- Lightweight synthetic leather & mesh upper
Average weight: 14.9 oz. (Size 10.5)
- Overall Rating: 5.0 / 5.0
- Write a Review
Quality shoe all the way around! Better feel and fit then Nike and Asics! Should have bought 2 pair.
I used these for the first time today and won 6-4, 6-4. What could be better?
nice color. The rubber band fit is too tight and inconvenient. Good traction
Wilson Pro Rush
I really like the shoe! Fit, looks and abrasion resistance are all there. The low profile feature definitely provides sure-footing on asphalt courts. I would buy again and will pass on the word.
So far I really like this shoe. I play a lot of tennis and need good support. I needed to add a special insole for my heels and they work fine. At this time, I am still just walking in them to break them in. Soon, I will take them to the courts.
Wilson Tennis Shoe
I have worn these shoes only once since receiving them and they are very comfortable. My foot fits the Wilson lasts, so I am happy with Wilson tennis shoes. They are light on my feet and easy to move around in. Considering prior Wilson shoes, these should last me over a year playing 2 - 3 times a week.
Very speedy shoe! I'm running very fast in it. I am weekend warrior, but in this shoe i playing and feel my self like a pro!