Wilson Rush Pro Womens Tennis Shoe
- 3D-F.s: 3-D injected TPU forefoot piece for overall stability & responsiveness
- DF1: Dynamic Feel heel-toe drop 6mm for low-to-the-ground court feel & optimum agility
- Endofit: Full construction inner sleeve for unparalleled comfort, intuitive fit, & added stability
- New all-court Duralast outsole for durability & traction
- R-dst in the heel & forefoot for cushioning & rebound
- Low-profile DST Foam full-length midsole
- DST Foam insole board
- Ortholite comfort foam sockliner
- Seamless internal quarter reinforcer
- High-abrasion resistant over-molded toe guard
- Outrigger geometry at the outside of the foot for stability
- Lightweight synthetic leather & mesh upper
Average weight: 12.8 oz. (Size 8.5)
- Overall Rating: 4.5 / 5.0
- Write a Review
good all around shoe
I like the style, the fit is true, nice toe box, and no break in time.
Wilson pro rush shoe
I bought these because I am currently wearing the vision tour shoe and love it. These new ones are like walking on air! Midwest Sport is a great company with which to deal.
Good Shoe - good price
This shoe was on sale and decided to try it given the ratings it received. I am happy with the shoe so far. It is a little stiff at first but breaks in nicely. My only complaint and the reason it did not get 5 stars is that there is a grommet at the inside ankle bone that cut into my foot. I solved this problem by removing the grommet but not everyone has the tools for that. I hope it will play perfectly next time. Otherwise it is true to size with good support and balance.
Love these shoes
A dear tennis friend of mine turned me on to these shoes. I have always been disappointed with most tennis shoes because they lack good arch support. I would end up needing orthodic inserts which were never super comfortable. These shoes give great arch support by surrounding your entire arch region with an stretchy band that is part of the shoe. The insole adds more arch support. These shoes are a little stiff at first but break in great.
Love this Shoe
I bought these shoes on sale so wasn't expecting much - but to my surprise - I love this shoe!! It is light and has good arch support. I have only played in them twice so not sure about durability yet - but they seem great!