Wilson Portable Tennis Ball Machine with Remote Control (AC)
The Wilson Portable Ball Machine combines state of the art portability with the performance you expect from Wilson.
Please allow 7-10 days for delivery.)
This item CAN NOT be shipped internationally.
- Power: AC 120 V power for unlimited playing time.
- Remote Control
- Built in Handle and Wheels
- Trajectory Control: Variable from groundstroke to lob so you can practice all the shots, including overheads.
- Speed Control: Adjustable from 10 MPH to 75 MPH. The slowest speeds are useful for younger players. The highest speeds are equivalent to professional-level passing shots.
- Interval Control Sets the time between ball throws from one ball every 1-1/2 seconds for rapid volleys, to one ball every ten seconds.
- Spin Control: Adjustable for flat shots, or for varying degrees of topspin or backspin.
- Built-in Oscillator: Delivers balls either in one position, or randomly across the court so you can practice hitting on the run.
- All-In-One Control Panel: All functions are controlled by a single electronic control panel. In addition to the control functions it includes an automatic time delay so you can walk to your playing position after start-up.
- WARRANTY: The Wilson Portable Ball Machine is backed by a two-year warranty covering both parts and labor. Extended warranties are available for 40.00 per year up to 4 years. Warranties are issued by the manufacturer/licensee and are offered after the purchase.
- Weight: 38 pounds
- Shipping weight: 46 pounds
- Dimensions: 22"L x 14"W x 20"H
- Trajectories: Groundstroke to lob
- Ball ejection speed: 10 to 75 MPH
- Intervals: 1-1/2 to 10 seconds
- Spin: Topspin and Backspin
- Ball capacity: 110 balls
- Oscillator: Random